If you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with experience, please read on!
We are a small Fire Protection Company in Los Angeles, CA that has been competing in the industry for over 30 years. We are a full service contractor company that provides designs, installations, repairs, inspections and other services to clients all throughout Southern California. Currently we are looking for an experienced Fire Sprinkler Designer to join our tight-nit team.
** We will consider helping relocate the perfect candidate**What’s In It for You- $30-$45/hour (DOE)
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick timeWhat You Need for this Position- 3+ years of Fire Sprinkler Designing experience
- AutoSPRINK or HydrCAD
- Revit or Navisworks
- Strong drafting techniques
- Fire sprinkler terminology and NFPA 13/related codes
- Strong mathematical skills
- NICET CertificationSo, if you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with experience, please apply today!
Similar Fire Protection roles are also available in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Georgia and Hawaii for Engineers, Designers, Project Managers, Technicians and Sales Execs. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com directly for more details.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills NICET NFPA HydraCAD AutoSPRINK Revit Navisworks
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)