If you are a Fire Protection Engineer with 3+ years of experience, please read on!
We are an award winning engineering firm who specializes in commercial building, schools, hospitals and complex projects. Our firm is made up of respected professionals in the industry and we are looking to add an experienced Fire Protection Engineer to our office in Los Angeles, CA!Top Reasons to Work with Us1. Competitive salary and benefit package
2. Flex schedule with half day Fridays
3. Outstanding work environment that fosters professional growthWhat You Will Be Doing- Automatic suppression system design(fire detection, alarm and mass notification system design)
- Code analysis
- Egress analysis
- Fire resistant construction analysis
- Smoke control analysisWhat You Need for this Position- 3+ years of active Fire Protection engineering experience
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Registered EIT (Engineer-in-Training)
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Willingness to travelSo, if you are a Fire Protection Engineer with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
Similar Fire Protection roles are also available in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Georgia and Hawaii for Engineers, Designers, Project Managers, Technicians and Sales Execs. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com directly for more details.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Fire Suppression Systems Fire Sprinkler Systems Fire Alarm Systems NFPA AutoCAD
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)