If you are a Medical Surgical Manager with experience, please read on!
Under the direction of the Director of the of the Medical Surgical/Telemetry and Oncology/Telemetry Units in collaboration with medical staff and clinical hospital staff this Manager provides an optimal practice environment that ensures the delivery of safe, quality patient care.What You Will Be DoingOversees the 24-hour operation of one of our Towers (Medical Surgical/Telemetry Unit and Oncology/Telemetry Unit) with accountability for leadership, staffing, planning, organizing, budget preparation and overall fiscal management, Role models proactive, collaborative working relationships across all hospital functions in an interdisciplinary approach to patient care. Develops programs, policies, procedures, and standards of care to ensure patient’s care needs are assessed,
evaluated and met.What You Need for this Position• BNS required; MSN preferred
• Current CA Registered Nurse license.
• Current BLS & ACLS.
• NIH certificate within 90 days of hire.
• Chemotherapy certification within one year of hire.
• Minimum five years’ experience direct patient care in hospital setting.
• Broad understanding of patient care process.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in supervisory/management position and ability to apply principles of managerial and leadership theory.
• Possesses good cognitive and technical knowledge and the ability to progressively manage care delivery across the continuum of care.
• Able to communicate and present data and information both verbally and in writing.
• Must be flexible with work scheduling.
• Involve discretion and independent action within prescribed limits.
Information about the Hospital:
This is a for profit hospital with 222 beds. It is community oriented, with many physicians being there for over 30 years.
Our average census of patients is 150-180
The most common diagnosis is cardiac.What’s In It for You• Competitive Salary
• 401K + 3% Matching
• Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
• PTOSo, if you are a Medical Surgical Manager with experience:
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills BLS ACLs Registered Nurse direct patient care
Location/Region: Anaheim, CA (US)