Description Candidates who possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support might thrive in this Paralegal position. Candidates with passion for the legal field will be interested in the immediate position with Robert Half Legal for a Paralegal. Candidates in the Los Angeles, California area may be interested in applying for this full-time opportunity. If you are motivated and can exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities, you might succeed in this position.
- Provide support to attorney through all phases of cases from intake to trial
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work
- Research and analyze intricate transactional documents Requirements - Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Capable of taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Expertise in federal court
- Strong familiarity with state courts
- Demonstrated knowledge of trial preparation
- Foundational knowledge in federal courts
- General familiarity with pleadings
- Adeptness in e-discovery
- Court filing experience desired
- Discovery experience
It is an excellent opportunity to provide training to support staff while fostering case management skills and client relationships. The company is also prepared to offer you compensation at a competitive rate. Do you want to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today!
. Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams’ industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)