Description Openings for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Los Angeles, California region and is a short term temporary employment opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send out send written business correspondence Requirements - 2+ years’ experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience required
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
Please send your resume to [email protected] OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)