Description OfficeTeam is seeking a dynamic Property Management Assistant to join a small team of a Single Office in Huntington Beach, CA!
In this position you will directly support all Property Management functions including the following:
-Handle work orders
-Handle Tenant Calls
-Act as the Liaison between tenants and vendor services
- Responsible for payments and handling payables and receivables
- Show available office space when available
- Assist with phone calls and client interaction
- put lease files together Requirements - 3- 5 years of multi tenant office property management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Yardi
- Great Customer service and detail oriented skills
- Interested in a career as a Property Manager OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Huntington Beach, CA (US)