Description The Creative Group is looking for a mid-level editor/videographer with 3-5 years’ experience editing social media and long-form videos as well as shooting footage for non-broadcast videos. The ability to provide final compression video files for both broadcast-quality and non-broadcast videos is necessary. Requirements Qualified candidates will have strong organizational and communication skills; knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Creative Cloud; various video compression software types; high-level knowledge of various video cameras and video equipment; and proven experience in pre-production, production and post-production processes.
Must be able to:
- Able to shoot, capture, log and organize professional-quality footage
- Editorial storytelling
- 2D/3D Motion graphics, animation, design and layout
- Fundamental understanding of green screen keying and compositing
- Competency in videography and a basic understanding of "on location" lighting and sound
- Capable of color correction for finished videos
- Ability to provide final compression video files for both broadcast-quality and non-broadcast videos
- Still photography
- Graphic design for video format
- Story Development - researching, storyboard, interview prep, scripting, etc.
- Editorial Control - outlining, fact checking, legal vetting, approvals, etc.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO TO: [email protected] At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Foothill Ranch, CA (US)