Description Are you passionate about growing your career? This Sales Assistant position is a great opportunity for self-starting individuals seeking to take their career to the next level. This Sales Assistant position from OfficeTeam is with a Retail company located in the Irvine, California region and will be a long term temporary-to-fulltime employment opportunity.
- Performing other Sales Assistant tasks as necessary
- Facilitating the promotion of company products and services
- Writing communications and proofreading materials
- Providing superior customer service
- Handling arrangements for travel and meetings
- Assisting with preparations for trade shows and conventions and attending them
- Producing sales reports and preparing presentations
- Ensuring process completion by assisting with coordinating orders
- Handling and coordinating training courses for internal employees
- Supporting sales teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support Requirements - BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field recommended
- Preferred: 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Knowledge of analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with outside clients and vendors
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills required OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Irvine, CA (US)