Description The Creative Group is working with a Global Biotech company in the San Diego area that is looking for a motivated Digital Marketing Manager. This is a contract position for 12 months.
• Assist with strategy and execution of digital marketing programs and processes across multiple areas of business
• Delivery of ongoing reporting and analysis of digital marketing programs and select business focus areas on a monthly basis to identify key trends and recommended actions.
• Analyze customer web journey and identify opportunities to accelerate lead collection and online ordering/add to cart metrics
• Analyze key marketing programs for Return on Investment and program optimization
• Collaborate with centralized division resources for best in class digital learning and reapply into Synthetic Biology and Sample Prep.
• Work closely with Global Market Development Managers to support programs in the digital and social marketing channels.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• Travel is required (10%). Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in business, marketing, science, or related degree
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing, e-business, analytics, technical service, product management or other closely related position
• Exceptional communication skills
• Analytical thinking skills and experience in analyzing trends on a business
• Strong digital marketing understanding in various channels and digital performance metrics, SEO and Google AdWords, and ecommerce
• Desire to learn and work across multiple teams
• Strong business acumen and customer focus
If this sounds like a position you are interested in, please contact me today and send your resume to [email protected]
Looking forward to speaking with you!!! At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Carlsbad, CA (US)