This position will oversee all performance activities within multiple locations, including, but not limited to, training, mentoring/motivating, business development, candidate recruiting, conflict resolution, customer service and retention, intra-business unit synergies, P&L responsibilities. This position is responsible to manage and develop a team as well as lead by example, particularly in the area of production.
Develop process, strategy, and skills to improve sales productivity; leader by example particularly in the area of production; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; implement business plan; multi-site management; budget/forecast management; foster strategic alliances, business partnerships, and relationships with key clients
- Collaborate with management for goals and objective achievement
- Under $50 million revenue (combined revenue for all sites)
Freedom to Act/Accountability:
- Guidance given: Work is performed without appreciable directions. Determines organizational objectives, interprets company policy and delegates assignments to subordinate managers involving multi-level organizations. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-time perspective for desired results
o Manage customer servicing and satisfaction through consistent, superior quality service. Establish longer-term strategy and plans
- Policy involvement: Establishes organizational policies for a major segment of the company. Interprets, executes, and recommends modifications to company policy.
o Understand and implement strategies designed to capture market share in the appropriate discipline(s). Assure processes and quality performance is maintained
- Leader by example. Play an active role in production activities. Build a team environment through effective leadership.
- Review team member’s performance at least monthly and establish individual growth plans. Review metrics and focus weekly
- Establish and manage team and individual goals to achieve plan
- Generally accomplishes results through middle level managers. Determines and establishes organizational structure and supervisory relationships subject to top management approval.
- Provides oversight and strategic direction to Managing Directors
Direct Work Involvement/Complexity:
- Focus individual production activity on service and sales
- Recruit, train, and mentor new associates in all areas of the business
- Meet revenue, margin, and contribution objectives and SG&A
- Coordinate and interface with the team. Facilitate activity meetings on a regular basis
- Responsible for the successful operation of multi-functional activities of significance to the organization. Rarely becomes involved in the complexities of day to day operational problems, is more concerned to see that overall strategic intent and performance standards are set and attained
- Orchestrate the completion of a detailed business plan on an annual basis, to grow the office(s) and achieve revenues objectives
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to major objectives of the organization and would seriously affect the financial, associate, or public relations posture of the company
- Effectively communicate the vision, mission, values, and goals of the organization
- Active participation in professional and civic organizations, including public speaking engagements
- Represents the organizational unit as prime internal or customer contact or contract or operations. Conducts briefings and technical meeting for top management and customer representatives. Interacts with equivalent level inter-organizational managers concerning matters of significance to the company.
College degree required
Additional education preferred
3 - 6 years experience with at least 5 years directly related experience in a management capacity. Industry vertical expertise preferred
- Proven track record of quantified sales and service abilities within a similar environment
- Ability to develop high performing consultants and teams
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)