Description Customer Service Representative Opportunities!
Our client, a global consumer packaged goods company, is looking for a Customer Service Representative. Job duties include answering consumer phone calls, letters and emails and a timely manner and recording each and every interaction with consumers. Duties also include answer sales force phone calls and emails about product quality in a timely and courteous manner. The Customer Service Representative will also be sending out a weekly log of all issues recorded to the Product Quality Team and processing invoices for shipping costs and testing costs related to product retrieval/testing. OfficeTeam is looking for a candidate with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail. This position pays up to $16/hr. If you are interested and qualified for this role please submit your resume to [email protected]
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send out send written business correspondence Requirements - Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent computer skills
- 2+ years’ experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service ’champion’, we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today! OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)