Description Opening Available for Customer Service Representative!
Develop your career as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Non-Profit industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Los Angeles, California region and is a short term temporary employment opportunity.
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers Requirements - Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- 2+ years’ experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Data entry experience
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
If you are a service ’champion’ who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today! OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)