Description Customer Service Representative Openings!
OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Los Angeles, California region and is a short term temporary employment opportunity.
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers Requirements - Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
If you derive professional and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today! OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)