Description Lend your artistry in this collaborative role with opportunities to work independently via The Creative Group. This Lead Designer will be working on a range of projects across motion design, interactive design, and content creation for advertising and entertainment clients. This Lead Designer/ Art Director position is an opportunity for temporary to full-time employment, and is located in the Culver City, California area. Apply your talents as a Lead Designer to this open position.
What you get to do every single day:
• Project design ownership from initial pitch comps and exploration all the way to production ready designs
• Execute a range of high-level digital production assignments, including motion graphics style frames/ visual effects / website design / interactive experiences
• Ability to resolve a project brief into a unique visual style with high quality executions and assets that can be expanded upon by the rest of the design team
** If available and interested please email resumes/portfolios to [email protected] Requirements • 3+ Years experience as a designer for a reputable digital production company or agency
• Prior use/understanding of Basecamp, Google Drive, or similar programs
• Animation, 3D design and Sketch knowledge is huge extra credit
• UI Design/Interactive experience is a plus
** If available and interested please email resumes/portfolios to [email protected] At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Culver City, CA (US)