Description RHT has an immediate need for a Sr. .NET/Mobile Developer for our client in the South Bay on a long-term consulting basis. This Sr. .NET/Mobile Developer will be responsible for performing the following:
• Develop native/hybrid mobile applications using Ionic Framework, Alpha Software RMAD Platform, PhoneGap, and Xamarin.
• Develop REST service layer and data layer in Oracle and/or SQL Server
• Perform QA on applications, and support existing mobile/web apps
***For immediate consideration please send your updated resume to: [email protected]*** Requirements Requirements:
• 2+ years on Angular 2/4, Ionic 2, and PhoneGap/Cordova
• 10+ years on ASP.NET Web Form / MVC web development
• Good communication skills, critical thinking & problem solving, marketing & presentation skills
• Good knowledge of database design and development
• Understand project management methodologies e.g. SCRUM / Agile / Waterfall
• Experience with Alpha Software Platform is a plus
• MCAD, MCPD, MCSD certification are pluses Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Long Beach, CA (US)