Maxim Health care Services is seeking an Echo Cardiographer to utilize ultrasound equipment in order to obtain images for rendering a diagnosis on patients. The Echo cardiographer will be responsible for operating diagnostic ultrasound equipment and producing diagnostic imaging for a physician to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with cardiac disease.
• Performs diagnostic cardiovascular and echo cardiography ultrasound examinations according to Department procedures.
• Locates and records internal elements of the body, including blood vessels and organs, and identifies any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant condition.
• Performs imaging and non-imaging cardiovascular evaluations, including exercise tolerance tests, Holster monitoring, event recorders, electrocardiograms, stress tests, and transesophageal echocardiography.
• Adjusts equipment and calms patient to eliminate test artifacts.
• Monitors the patient for potentially dangerous physical and emotional changes.
• Other Echo cardiographer duties as assigned.
• An Associate’s Degree or experience in a related field preferred and/or per state requirements.
• One year of experience as an ultrasound technician preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Must meet Maxim’s pre-employment screening requirements.
• Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or Echo cardiographer contract specifications.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
Maxim Staffing Solutions is America’s premier source for health care related employment. Stemming from Maxim Healthcare Services, a company with over decade of staffing expertise, we have found our niche by concentrating solely on the placement of imaging/radiology technologists and medical administrative professionals. With Maxim, you’ll choose from preferred assignments and positions in some of the nation’s most prestigious medical entities. We have temp-to-perm, direct placement and travel assignments available nationwide and a competitive benefits package for temporary employees.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)