The Executive Director is responsible for:
• Managing all departments of in the community. Handling of resident and family problems.
• Marketing and public relations, giving tours, and providing follow-up inquires.
• Supervising employees including hiring, firing, training, and counseling. Review all requests for vacations, leave of absence, changes in work schedule. etc.
• Inspect facility to insure maintenance of the facility including any and all safety issues.
• Directing staff in daily tasks and filling in for staff shortages as needed.
• Scheduling and holding of department meetings for purposes of discussion of all issues dealing with the family and/or residents.
• Operate facility within budget (ie. payroll hours, food costs, etc)
• Review payroll, payroll records, personnel records, petty cash report.
• Monthly reports for projected income and expenditures
• Supervise move-ins & move-outs, resident complaints, and all other decisions relating to resident-family relations.
• Communicate with professionals in the community and any other resource available that may provide information to the facility and the staff in issues relating to the elderly.
Requirements •Must have passion for working with Seniors
•Community service and social responsibility oriented
•Understanding of various marketing tools, theories, and techniques
•2-4 years college education in related field
•3 years leasing experience
•At least 5 years experience working with Seniors
•At least 5 years supervisory and office skills highly preferred
•Knowledge and experience overseeing food service/restaurant a plus
•Must have knowledge of basic emergency, public relations capabilities, knowledge of labor laws
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Location/Region: Culver City, CA (US)