* 5+ years bookkeeping experience.
* Maintain financial information in QuickBooks and Excel.
* Provide timely financial reporting to management team including:
* Accounts Receivable report weekly
* Sales commissions quarterly.
* Prepare accurate and timely client invoices as per retainer agreement.
* Enter expenses in QB to prepare accurate and timely client expense reports.
* Ensure accurate and timely expense reimbursement to employees.
* Reconcile banking and credit card statements.
* Deposit payments, manage payments, wire transfers and petty cash.
* Prepare bi-weekly payroll reports.
* Ensure timely collections.
* Control expenses and continually identify cost-effective solutions.
* Support the controller and external accountant with the year-end closing and tax
Computer skills: QuickBooks and MS Office (proficiency in Excel preferred)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. -- Additional Skills
REQUIREMENTS: BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Management. (Preferred)
Location/Region: Santa Monica, CA (US)