Inc 500 Company looking for enthusiastic home inspectors, site surveyors, and ambitious sustainability advocates to help home owners save energy! Zero Energy is THE top producing energy contractor in Southern California. Our mission is simple... Zero energy is in the business of getting rid of your energy bill! Using the “Reduce to Produce” model, Zero Energy’s customers take advantage of the latest energy conservation products and services -before- installing the correct sized Solar PV system.
The role of an entry level Energy Auditor / Advisor is that of preparing a solid foundation for both the acquisition of homeowners and the fulfillment of projects. This function allows for a seamless and successful transaction between the business and the customer. If you are an enthusiastic communicator, aspiring salesperson or an ambitious sustainability advocate, this could be an excellent fit for you!
- Provide an introductory overview of the Home Upgrade California program
- Procure accurate home analysis data to be used in rebate acquisition requirements, work calculations and pricing mechanisms.
- Conduct home inspections including but not limited to: home square footage, HVAC/DHW/AC, Roof and Duct quality, Gas/Carbon Monoxide, Asbestos and moisture intrusion. An inspection is offered at no charge to a homeowner and is inspired by Building Performance Institute (BPI) auditing techniques.
- Create a detailed report of inspection date highlighting the urgency and value of home improvements available through Zero Energy.
- Review the report with the homeowner highlighting the most impactful upgrades available and confirm a follow up appointment.
- Experience or familiarity with home performance
- Background in construction and/or customer service
- Passionate and Driven to Promote Sustainability
- High Level Communication Skills
- Personal Integrity
- Time Management Skills
- Punctual and Dependable
- Hungry to Learn, Grow and Improve
ZERO ENERGY is the fastest growing company by the Inc 500 for 2015 and 2016. The #1 Energy company in Southern California for the past 5 years, and ranked in the top 5 in the U.S. for the Energy industry.
In 2007, we saw an opportunity to bridge the gap between the poor standards of older home construction and today's more energy-efficient standards by using a variety of conservation techniques and technologies that were on the rise.
Through the years, the team at Zero Energy has continued to push the envelope in quality and overall home performance.
Our positive impact on the environment has allowed Zero Energy to make energy efficiency a reality for thousands of families every year. We are driven to provide our valued clients with real financial savings and improved safety and comfort in their homes. This is done through proven energy solutions for a more sustainable tomorrow. Zero Energy is in business to "do well" and to have happy and healthy customers who love us and what we do.
Our customers are glad they met us!
For more info on us visit us at: www.zeroenergyco.com
Be part of the green movement! #GoGreenGoZero
Location/Region: Pomona, CA (US)