This position is a seasonal job and involves manual labor of a routine nature at the Landfill in Sylmar. The number of hours per week may vary due to weather conditions. The Landfill Superintendent will make the determination.
• Maintain Landfill fence line and fields by picking up trash.
• Operate a pick-up truck in a safe manner.
• Utilize rakes, shovels and pitch forks.
• May periodically assist in construction of temporary fences.
• Help with recycling duties which include sorting materials.
• Mowing and Weed eating of Landfill property.
• Other manual Labor as required.
• Must be in good physical condition, job requires some heavy lifting.
• Must be willing to submit to a 7 year background check.
• Position requires Steal Toe footwear.
PeopleReady brings together your business with the specialized talent that you need. From 600+ local branches across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching and delivering exactly the workforce you need, with the right skills, exactly when you need it. Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling and many other industries.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Location/Region: Sylmar, CA (US)