America One Security is seeking unarmed security professionals, who possess their Guard Card to work in GLENDALE and LINCOLN HEIGHTS.
Working under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the security guard candidate would be a reliable, punctual individual who maintains a professional appearance; detail oriented with a strong work ethic and the ability to construct clear and concise reports.
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, this position maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing an unmatched level of service to the client as well as the client's customer base.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Maintaining a high level of vigilance as well as observing and reporting all suspicious activity to ensure the protection of the client's assets.
• Monitoring and enforcing all policies set forth by the client in a professional manner.
• Maintaining a strong presence in an attempt to deter criminal activity.
• Protect client's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
• Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
• Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
• Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
• Patrol randomly or regularly the client's place and perimeter.
• Monitor and control access to building entrances and vehicle gates.
• Perform first aid or CPR.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to maintain composure during challenging situations.
• The capability of working independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to stand post for several hours at a time.
• Knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
• Excellent customer service.
• Surveillance skills and detail orientation.
• Integrity and professionalism.
• Flexible; willing to adapt to last-minute schedule changes.
• Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
• Willing to work nights and weekends.
• Willing and able to use email, as well as mobile device applications.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
1. Security Guard Card
2. High School Diploma
3. Reliable Transportation
4. Tech Savvy
5. Drug-free (Able to pass drug test, drug screening, and background check)
6. Must be legally able to work in the United States
This is a W-2 employment.
*Please only respond if you meet these requirements. No phone calls, please.
Since 2002, America One Security has protected the life, property, and assets of those within the entertainment industry and fortune 500 companies.
Our team of experts has served in various communities to include military, law enforcement, and the private sector.
America One Security’s mission is to provide its clients with innovative and strategic solutions in response to the complex situations faced each day