Is This You?
You are a natural conversationalist, quick on your feet, and you are adept at building customer relationships and rapport. You can confidently engage customer sales leads and develop initial interest in our green energy products into a sale. You must be a great student, eager to think outside the box / explore innovative solutions, and able to take advice from senior management and self correct through supportive coaching and evaluation. Last but not least, you are competitive and can thrive in a startup environment where persistence, grit and an inherent drive to succeed are the status quo.
What You Will Do Here:
- Collaborate with senior management and team leads to build a network fueled by customer satisfaction. Our mission is to be sure our customers are glad they met us. Our energy efficiency products are industry leading and we enjoy educating consumers on conservation solutions that they didn’t know were possible and can save them money in the process.
- Champion interactive sales presentations to extremely qualified hot leads that demonstrate how homeowners can “go green” and gain access to thousands of dollars in incentives for residential energy and safety retrofits. Use cost-benefit analysis and streamlined technology solutions to take the lead in analyzing customer needs and closing homeowner proposals while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be a part of a firm that is dedicated to helping our team members be empowered to grow within the company. We take training and development seriously and are committed to providing continuous opportunities for advancement to those willing and excited to seize them. We have an intense focus on how we can grow individually, as a team and continue to expand our company’s reach to make every home energy efficient.
- Join a team of high performers who like to work hard and enjoy themselves while making a difference in the local and global community. Camaraderie is a core value of our team and we encourage participation in our coed sports leagues, regular company outings to Angels/Dodgers/Chargers games, team Happy Hours, and quarterly community service projects.
- Engage in a continuous feedback loop centered on improving every facet of our customer experience by analyzing true sales metrics including closing percentages, attrition rates, referral generation and overall customer satisfaction.
Traits of an Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Confident and comfortable in a variety of social and business settings with incredible communication skills and business acumen
- Proven track record of achievement in leadership, sports, job promotions, or scholastic awards
- Strong presentation skills, ability to think strategically and problem solve with a knack for organization and attention to detail
- Personal integrity is a must as you care about your personal brand as much as our own.
What We are Committed to Providing You:
- Comprehensive compensation package with full benefits (Health and Dental after 60 days of employment)
- Car allowance and Relocation allowance
- Continual advancement opportunities and cross training in multiple departments. We are dedicated to breaking the mold and promoting from within.
- Opportunity to work with one of INC 500’s Fastest Growing Companies and California’s #1 choice for energy reduction for four years and counting
- Company culture perks: team outings, company events, regular stand up meetings to facilitate innovation and new ideas, and continuous collaboration.
ZERO ENERGY is the fastest growing company by the Inc 500 for 2015 and 2016. The #1 Energy company in Southern California for the past 5 years, and ranked in the top 5 in the U.S. for the Energy industry.
In 2007, we saw an opportunity to bridge the gap between the poor standards of older home construction and today's more energy-efficient standards by using a variety of conservation techniques and technologies that were on the rise.
Through the years, the team at Zero Energy has continued to push the envelope in quality and overall home performance.
Our positive impact on the environment has allowed Zero Energy to make energy efficiency a reality for thousands of families every year. We are driven to provide our valued clients with real financial savings and improved safety and comfort in their homes. This is done through proven energy solutions for a more sustainable tomorrow. Zero Energy is in business to "do well" and to have happy and healthy customers who love us and what we do.
Our customers are glad they met us!
For more info on us visit us at: www.zeroenergyco.com
Be part of the green movement! #GoGreenGoZero
Location/Region: Fullerton, CA (US)