Our Busy Home Care agency is seeking Caregivers/Personal Attendants, Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A.’s.), and Home Health Aides (H.H.A.’s) for IMMEDIATE openings all over Los Angeles County. As a Dynamic employee, you’ll enjoy flexible Part-time or Full-time schedules, Great Benefits, Competitive Pay, and FREE Training.
- Provide patient care under direction of nurse case manager and office staff
- Assist in the transport of patients (if client needs a driver)
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Assisting in ADL's such as: Feeding, Dressing, Bathing, Grooming, and other personal care requirements.
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Up-to-date personal documents (Drivers License, Car Insurance, Permanent Residence Card, CPR, Licenses/Certifications)
- Registration with the department of Social Services Home Care Aide Registry (We will assist you if necessary)
- 1 Year experience providing home care
- Must Pass a Background Check (Livescan)
- Must have a current TB test
We are a Well established Home Care Agency headquartered in Las Vegas We serve the greater Los Angeles area as well as two sister companies located in Sherman Oaks California and we have been specializing in patient care since 1987. Our Company is always looking for well qualified candidates to serve our patients with the highest level of in home care. We will train. Must speak English. Bilingual in Spanish helpful.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)