Reporting to the Senior VP of Client Solutions, the Sales Administrator provides support between the company and clients, vendors and employees, and among internal company departments. This position provides direct support to the US Sales team, including qualifying leads, performing research and assisting with the development of client communications and responses. This position administers all contractual processes including associated contract documents as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to the US Sales team with functions including, but not limited to:
- Building and maintaining client and sales databases in company systems.
- Interacting with clients regarding contract administration, renewals, required certificates, contract addendums; and change order completion.
- Logistic support for trade shows, including researching trade shows appropriate for company, managing registrations, exhibits and required materials, and arranging travel and accommodations.
- Monthly aggregation of sales and other data and distributing various reports to appropriate departments.
- Assist with special projects, sales campaigns, and mailings.
- Client and lead qualifying and related research including review of databases for RFP discovery, such as Fed BIZ.
- Lead the RFP process to include: Issuing and monitoring adherence to appropriate time frames; assure accurate, updated RFP responses in Library; initiate first draft of RFP with standard responses and distribute to appropriate departments for review/revision; coordinate all responses and assure all requirements are addressed; refine document assuring consistent language, writing style, formatting is consistent throughout document; prepare and send final document for executive approval, submit final document within designated timeline.
- Responsible for maintenance of Ventura office space to include lease agreement and communications with property management, office organization, cleanliness of office, etc.
- Greets visitors and callers, handles inquiries and directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Create, edit, revise and/or format correspondence and documentation for distribution to staff, vendors, business partners and clients.
- Complete office errands, including but not limited to, supply pick-up/drop off, printing projects, post office errands, making bank deposits, and mailings.
- Assist IT department with tracking of company equipment and distribution.
- Assists with coordination of other company events such as meetings and conferences.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of related experience in office administration and contract/sales support.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or related field.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service tendencies.
- High accuracy in work, attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Strongly skilled in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, proficient in email (Outlook) and skilled in utilizing internet applications, CRM software and other business software.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe products and MS Publisher is considered an asset.
- Proven oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to travel if requested.
- Valid US State Driver’s License and use of own vehicle for office errands. Mileage reimbursement provided.
We offer a competitive compensation package including health insurance benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and a paid leave program.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Careers@fonemed.com. We appreciate all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About this company
FONEMED LLC was formed in 1996 and today it provides clinical services such as biometric monitoring, nursing triage, occupational exposure, and chronic disease management to a diverse group of clients throughout Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. We are a growing team of over 100 highly qualified registered nurses, physicians, business, customer service, and IT Professionals who strive to deliver the best customer service to our clients every day.