Pacifica Hospital of the Valley is an Acute Care Hospital in the SFV and currently has an available position for ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR. This position is responsible for the processing of all accounts payable of the facility, ensuring the accurate recording and timely payment of the hospital accounts payable in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and OSHPD reporting requirements.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Job Duties:
- Validates completeness and accuracy of invoices.
- Reviews matched receivers and purchase orders with invoices.
- Verifies pricing and extensions on invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to statement balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; confirming proper vendor W-9 are on file, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Receive and verify expense reports and requests for advances.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Maintains A/P reports required for the end of the year closing and audits.
- Prepares month end AP manual accruals with supporting documentation.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by scanning and/or filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry, verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Completes 1099 forms by required Federal deadlines each calendar year.
- Supports vendor relations by responding to vendors inquiries in a timely manner.
- Handles routine accounts payable problems in a courteous and professional manner.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Tracking Budget Expenses, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization, Analyzing Information, Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills
High School diploma or equivalent
Two years’ experience in Accounts Payable
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Excel skills Intermediate
Excellent Benefits Package available
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
Location/Region: Sun Valley, CA (US - 91352)