Our mission is to create world class entertainment and we work in a manner that is different from the rest of the industry. We believe that our games reflect the means by which they are produced. The ones that are crafted in an inspiring climate have qualities that resonate to gamers. You will be empowered to have a creative stake in everything you do. We have a flat creative hierarchy where everyone is a game maker, no matter what they do. We also firmly believe that in order to achieve peak performance one must have a balance between work and personal life.
We want this to be the studio where you do the best work of your career.
We are looking for a graphics engineer who will drive rendering excellence and innovation. This role will challenge you to quickly and comprehensively learn Frostbite engine rendering technology, implement efficient rendering algorithms for our games, and collaborate with our art team and rendering engineers at other studios.
As a strong candidate, you are not afraid to challenge technical ideas. You are open-minded to change and work efficiently. We find it vitally important that you actively find ways to improve our products and studio. You will collaborate with creative and passionate team members within Los Angeles and have fun doing so!
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- At least one shipped game title, preferably with console experience
- Mindset for concurrency, memory and performance
- Experience researching, developing and optimizing cpu and gpu rendering techniques
- Experience developing content pipelines and workflows
- Self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- Good communication skills that support an open and enthusiastic working environment
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.