- The Design and Content Specialist will be responsible for supporting IdentityMind’s marketing activities by producing graphic assets for web, digital advertising and print. The ideal candidate has experience illustrating complex ideas in a clear and attractive way. They should be able to work within and expand the IdentityMind design process, and be able to accept feedback on their work.
- The primary function of the graphics we produce will be to communicate benefits and features of the IdentityMind software platform. While all assets must be visually appealing, getting the message across is as important important. This position provides an introduction to the Silicon Valley tech industry, and insight into the inner workings of various cutting-edge industries including FinTech and Cryptocurrencies.
- Content Creation - find data that can be used to create educational marketing content (e.g., infographics, social media snippets) and execute said content
- Graphic assets - produce graphic assets to to support marketing activities including social ads, illustrations for brochures/white papers, infographics, twitter images and more
- Web site- Assist with layout and creation of new website pages, and landing pages. Update, maintain, existing website pages.
- Repurpose existing content - Turn existing webinar presentations into slide shares.
- SEO activities - Establish backlinking relationships and write meta descriptions. Understand the related terms that will increase page traffic.
- Link to a portfolio
- Ability to illustrate complicated concepts clearly
- Ability to adapt to a visual system and create assets that fit in that system
- Ability to iterate quicklyKnowledge of Marketo
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic HTML & CSS a plus but teachable
IdentityMind is the Trusted Digital Identity (TDIs) company. We offer a SaaS Platform that builds, maintains and analyzes digital identities worldwide. Our Platform allows companies to perform identity proofing, risk-based authentication, regulatory identification, and ultimate detect and prevent synthetic identities, and stolen identities. We extend our Platform with transaction monitoring for e-commerce fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, and the counter financing of terrorism (CFT). We are expanding internationally and are also building Big Data analytics and reporting tools to cope with the financial crime prevention requirements of our clients.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)