KBA North America is a member of the Koenig & Bauer Group which was established 200 years ago in Würzburg, Germany. Koenig & Bauer’s claim, “We’re on it.” gets to the heart of Koenig & Bauer’s values and competencies. As a global company in the fast-changing printing industry, we are constantly growing and looking to hire new talent – we have over 150 employees across the US and Canada!
KBA North America is seeking top mechanical engineering talent to join our recently acquired die-cutting division to work on a variety of tasks including:
· Daily interactions with customers – assessing their needs and developing a plan of action to address installation or service call needs.
· Troubleshooting, installation and service repairs, calibrating, and performing mechanical maintenance on die-cutters.
· Communicate with your supervisor as well as customers on a regular basis on the progress of installations and/or service repairs.
Today print is one of the largest industries in the world, join our team as a Die-Cutter Field Technician and receive a full suite of benefits including 3 weeks of vacation, up to 11 holidays, and 6 sick days per year.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating and performing maintenance on die cutters or printing press;
- High School Degree or GED equivalent required;
- Proven experience with basic hand tools and the ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical CAD drawings;
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and navigating various systems;
- Strong organizational skills- including multitasking and time management;
- Execute assignments with minimal to no supervision;
- Strong and concise communication skills- encompassing verbal and written forms of communication;
- Valid DL;
- Travel extensively across the US and Canada servicing customers’ equipment.
KBA North America is the North American Headquarters for Koenig & Bauer AG, the oldest and second largest printing press manufacturer worldwide. Established almost 200 years ago in Wuerzburg, Germany, Koenig & Bauer AG (KBA) has the broadest range of products in the industry. Our portfolio includes commercial and newspaper web presses, sheetfed offset presses in all format classes, inkjet systems and presses, flexographic presses, special presses for banknotes, securities, metal-decorating, smart cards, glass and plastic decorating, and coding and marking systems, and post-press equipment such as die cutters.
KBA North America provides an excellent and affordable benefits package for the employee and his/her dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life and disability insurances for all employees and a 401(k) retirement plan to save for your retirement. We want our employees to work smart and hard; but we also want them to enjoy life beyond KBA so we provide employees with 3 weeks vacation per year (first year pro-rated) and up to 11 holiday per year.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)