Center to be discussed (confidential) - Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful, new authentic high-end, fitness center and spa, seeking a spa director/manager to oversee operations for both operations.
The Fitness Center Manager is the key orchestrator of all functions associated with a successful operation. These functions include: guest services, employee relations, grassroots marketing, financial controls, and merchandise/inventory activities. This position offers communications, support, guidance, motivation, and performance improvement for all team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Prefer bachelor’s degree in business, management or related field.
2. Minimum of 2 years management experience (spa/salon, retail or fitness.)
3. Excellent listening and communication skills.
4. Ability to multi task and manage stressful situations.
5. A working knowledge of industry based operating systems and windows based programs (Excel, Microsoft Word, Internet and Email.)
6. Ability to do bookkeeping and banking deposits
Direct all operations of the spas
*Develops and maintains clearly defined plan for growth including goals and creative strategies. (Monthly Sales Plan, Marketing Event Reporting)
* Develops and evaluates all team members’ performance setting strategies for productivity and implementing incentive programs. (Individual Daily Sales Goals, Retail to Service Ratios, Return Client Requests and Retention.)
* Adheres to monthly purchasing budgets and implements systems for budgetary control. (Purchases Workbook, Dispensary Management and Inventory Cycle Counts)
* Accurately prepares or reviews and submits all Close Day Financials in adherence with timelines defined by owner.
* Manages inventory levels to reflect seasonality. Ensures that retail floor is well merchandised and that inventory levels are in line with budget.
* Communicates directly and in a timely fashion with owner
Competitive Compensation with Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation, Minor Health Benefits Package and saving retirement plan package.
Must be able to start August 15th.