As one of the fastest growing fashion startups in Los Angeles, DAILYLOOK is looking for a Video Content Creator to manage various projects across our brand portfolio. It includes creating content for social media, marketing campaigns and the website to support the brand's voice and image across all platforms.
Please include links to IG or portfolio of your work in your resume. Must include Portfolio/Reel
* Assist in developing video and image assets for marketing campaigns, website content, and social media
* Produce, coordinate, shoot and edit digital ads for Social Media
*Direct short-form video and product photography optimized for Social Media distribution.
*Conceptualize animated elements and graphics for original branded video content, social animations, and any upcoming projects
* Translate a thorough brand understanding into a distinctive DAILYLOOK voice, and into creative concepts, tactics, and copy that are in tone and brand appropriate
*Oversee all technical decisions - audio, lighting, composition, blocking etc.
* Monitor and analyze performance and key metrics from the assets made for campaigns
* Work cross-functionally with marketing, merchandising, and creative teams to ensure a consistent customer experience and brand message
* Stay on top of latest social media and fashion trends to keep DAILYLOOK content relevant
*Manage DAILYLOOK's YouTube channel
Desired Skills and Experience:
* An active, knowledgeable participant in the social media landscape with 2-3 years experience on all social media platforms
* Experience with lighting and audio
* Passionate about fashion and content creation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be an enthusiastic self-starter, with strong organization and multitasking skills, and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
* Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
* Four-year college degree in Media Film, Digital Media Production, or equivalent
*** Proficient in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
*** Must include Portfolio/Reel
*** Knowledge of motion graphics and After Effects a plus