- Accomplished writer and communicator who excels at developing inspired, data-driven analyses and arguments, as well as presenting your ideas both on the printed page and in person.
- Skilled creator of visually dynamic presentations that distill complex data sets into simple and actionable suggestions.
- A person excited by the prospect of reaching out to new clients, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- A researcher comfortable with numbers and data who is thrilled by the prospect of putting yourself in the mindset of the consumer and using consumer research to tell a story designed to help our clients put their best foot forward.
- Confident speaker who is stimulated by engaging with other people, both one-on-one and in groups, both formally and informally.
- Enjoys working independently as much as collaborating in a larger group.
- Must enjoy working in an exciting environment that can sometimes be challenging in its deadlines, but is always rewarding in its outcomes.
- Professional and personal passion for film, television and the entertainment industry a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 2+ years of research experience, ideally related to entertainment. This should include overseeing the development and execution of projects while working directly with clients.
- A skilled writer who also has strong PowerPoint skills.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 25 lbs. without restrictions
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer and extended periods on telephone
- Visual acuity (8-10 hours viewing computer)
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with company matching, unlimited vacation & sick, catered lunches and a fun work environment!
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
The cornerstone of HireResources success is in its commitment to ethical business practices and superb consumer service. Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent
Customer Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)