Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States that focuses on building and empowering a healthy community of women.
We are currently seeking a qualified Trainer for our Burn Boot Camp location in Costa Mesa, California. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength, burst, and HIIT training, all while creating an inviting environment of support to exceed clients’ expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups with creative and location-specific adjustments
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practices what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Perform 15-minute focus meetings with clients to review and plan for health, fitness, and nutrition goals
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to members
- Be fitness leader in community
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT (NCCA Certified) or degree in an exercise science related field.
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Bootcamp Strength and Conditioning Assessment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tei48-YEy-Q
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please submit resume and social media to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours)
Salary: $45 an hour plus incentive structure based on total sales.