Must have previous home security installation experience
KPS is one of the largest Residential Construction Electronics Installing companies in The United States and we are expanding our operations throughout California. We are currently looking for an experienced service technician to join our team in Los Angeles/Orange County California.
KPS provides installation and monitoring services to some of the largest builders in the nation. Including: KB Home, Toll Brothers, Beazer, Richmond American, The New Home Company, Trumark, William Lyon Co., Van Daele Development, City Ventures, TRI Pointe, Brookfield and Signature Homes to name a few. KPS provides Fire Alarms, Security Alarms, Home Automation, Structured Wiring and other Home Technology Options to these builders. We have thousands of actively monitored accounts and we are adding more customers every day.
- Activating home security systems to be monitored by our central station
- Troubleshooting various low voltage and home technology issues covering many types of systems
- Installing and activating home automation and entertainment systems (after pre-wire)
- Maintaining a professional attitude and appearance out on jobsites, in customers homes and in the office
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Must have knowledge of home security and general knowledge of IT and AV technologies
- Must be able to carry ACE card
- Company vehicle with gas card
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits after 90days
- Referral bonuses for qualified recruits
- Tool reimbursement programs
- Competitive salary
- Long term growth
- KPS Company Values and Mission ensure our Team Members a nurturing environment and opportunity to reach their full potential
KPS Powerhome is comprised of two strong divisions. KPS Alarms is a leader in the Security and Technology Industry with over 27 years of experience and expertise. KPS Fire Sprinklers is one of the nation’s fastest growing single and multifamily fire sprinkler companies. 2018 growth is projected at over 20% company-wide. At KPS we are committed to rewarding our Team Members for their contributions to our overall success. This commitment extends to a culture of training and internal promotions. KPS believes that our Team Members are our most valuable asset!
KPS has been recognized as an industry leader by CE Pro top 30 national structured wiring company, by AIN as National Dealer of the Year Award 2014 and 2015 and is an active member of NFPA and BIA.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)