Sr. Staff Accountant - West Los Angeles
Are you an experienced Sr. Staff Accountant who would you like to work with an awesome and artsy fashion and beauty company in Los Angeles? We currently have an immediate need for an accountant who will work closely with all internal teams and assist with day to day accounting functions. You will lead the month end close process through documentation and preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and account analysis.
As a Sr. Staff Accountant your duties will include:
· Prepare, analyze and reconcile financial reports
· Prepare and record asset, liability, capital and expense account entries
· Responsible for General Ledger entries
· Manage month-end close process
· Assist with ad hoc financial statement preparations
You are the perfect person if you have:
· Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or related Business degree
· 3+ years relevant experience
· Proven track record of accuracy in daily work and projects
· Advanced Excel Proficiency
· Excellent communications skills and detail-oriented
The Sr. Staff Accountant role is an amazing direct hire opportunity with competitive pay and amazing perks and benefits. Apply today for immediate consideration. Please be sure to include your updated resume with your submission.
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance the needs of our clients and candidates with the right solutions enables us to make the right fit and achieve success.