The Data Scientist will be responsible for the creation and management of key client marketing and media predictive models, including data aggregation/ETL, transformations, database creation/administration, statistical analysis, model outputs and PMML.
Primary responsibilities include database administration (working with our I.T. team), predictive statistical modeling/analysis (MMM, econometrics, media optimization, simulation, attribution), data automation (ETL/API’s) and visualization/dashboarding (Tableau/R Shiny, etc.).
- Work with analytics, operations, and client teams to build or connect to existing API’s to ingest media performance data, client first-/second-party data and third-party data sources or DSP’s/DMP’s
- Review and refine data process within organization to ensure the accuracy, efficacy, and serialization of data across internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Utilize R, Python, TensorFlow (or similar), Alteryx, Jenkins (or similar) and PMML to build, automate, and push predictive models to internal/external systems
- Lead the ingestion and processing of client first-/second-party data and third-party data for MMM, retail, and econometric modeling
- Test/control design methodology for A/B, multi-variate, creative, or lift-based testing/studies
- Day-to-day POC for third-party multi-touch fractional attribution partners
- Participate in the development and administration of Alteryx process workflows and apps
- Translation of complex statistical concepts and models into client-facing products and presentations that tell a clear and concise story for the layperson
- Assist in the development of new and existing agency models/tools for existing and prospective clients, pitches
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in statistics, advanced analytics or engineering, 2-4 years of relevant experience. Will consider/accept fewer years of experience with PhD
- Agency, marketing technology vendor, media vendor, DSP, DMP, or analytics company experience preferred
- Advanced coding experience in R, SQL, Python, Json, XML, PMML, and similar languages/syntax – be prepared to answer questions about specific coding projects, languages, R/Python packages and statistical models
Entech Networks is a boutique staffing agency focusing on the placement of professionals at all levels, nationwide.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)