Liberty Paper is an award-winning company that has consistently grown over the last decade. Established in 1986, Liberty Paper distributes office paper to the public sector, school districts and corporations nationwide.
This Operations Department position requires an organized and positive personality with logistics experience. As our Operations Department continues to expand you will have the opportunity to learn and grow.The Operations Department is an integral hub of our company. You will work with local and national accounts that require stellar customer service, on-time delivery, and effective communication. As a member of our Operations Team, you will act as a liaison between our sales reps, customers, TPL companies and our own delivery team. English language proficiency and a pleasant phone presence are critical to your success.
The position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Logistics: work with TPL companies to obtain quotes, setup and follow-up on FTL and LTL shipments.
- Customer Service: answer phones and update customers on shipment ETA’s.
- Order Processing: process orders out of multiple warehouses throughout the country.
- MUST have basic understanding of transportation/truckload operations.
- MUST have customer service, order processing, and logistics experience.
- MUST have English language proficiency and a pleasant phone presence.
- MUST have demonstrated an ability to see projects through to completion.
- Excellent communication and computer skills required.
- Paper industry experience preferred but not required.
** Position pays $16-24 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Established in 1986, Liberty Paper distributes office paper to the public sector, school districts and corporations nationwide. We are an industry leader in the office paper industry with consistent growth over the past 15 years. The administrative assistant role provides a great opportunity for future career growth within the organization. You can be an integral part of our vision, which is to be recognized as the nation’s leader in supplying office paper to customers across the country.
Visit us at www.libertypp.com to learn more.
Liberty Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Calls from applicants and recruiters will NOT be accepted.
* Please submit your resume via this posting.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)