JEI Self-Learning Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of supplementary education programs through its network of franchised learning centers. JEI is seeking a full-time franchise support consultant to work out of its Los Angeles headquarters.
Primary Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Effectively and professionally represent the JEI brand and franchise system
- Help develop strong business relationships with new and existing franchisees
- Assist in the implementation and execution franchise support policies and procedures with new and existing licensed franchisees
- Help organize and facilitate the JEI franchise support process
- Meet or exceed targeted goals for new and existing franchised locations while executing support objectives with daily tracking and progress reports
- Assist in franchise support marketing and advertising initiatives
- Attend and/or work franchised grand-openings, open houses, or related events
- On-site support visits to franchised locations in designated regions
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication/public speaking skills
- Ability to listen to and empathize with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Follow directions and work well with others
- Complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or similar lead management programs/products
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing or related field is preferred
2+ years of proven accomplishment within a franchise and/or sales organization
Excellent opportunity to work and grow in a company ranked as one of the “Top 50 Franchises In The World” by a nationally recognized business publication.
JEI is one of the world's leading supplemental education service providers offering a variety of highly individualized, step-by-step enrichment programs for students ages 4-14. Since 1977, JEI has helped millions of students achieve a higher level of learning and currently operates over 500 centers worldwide. The US operations of JEI currently oversees about 100 learning centers and is looking to expand through its growing network of franchisees and brand recognition efforts.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)