Sober Living House - All Male Facility
House Manager - Live-In
Salary + Free Rent
- Minimum of 7 months sobriety is required.
- Experience with working in treatment is highly desirable.
- Must have a valid driver's license and must have a clean driving record.
- Must have been driving for at least 5 years.
- Monitors the needs and behaviors of clients.
- Provides transportation to and assists with; outings, community meetings, and other community resources as assigned.
- Properly documents client activities of daily living; monitoring of clients taking scheduled and as-needed medications.
- Follow all practices detailed in the companies Policies and Procedures Manual and Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to state and federal regulations and laws involved in the care of clients and the facility’s license.
- Discusses significant events involving client’s activities with Clinical Treatment Team.
Beachside Recovery Center knows that addiction and substance abuse affects each individual in a different manner. Based on the severity of their addiction and substance abuse history, we customize addiction treatment plans for each of our clients. When it comes to addiction recovery, it is imperative that we help you find the best fit for your situation, in order to create the potential for full and lasting recovery.
Location/Region: Fountain Valley, CA (US)