We are seeking a Order Entry Customer Service Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for managing our team, entering orders, and helping customers with stock and questions.
- Manage order entry / customer service team
- Make sure orders are processed and hipped
- Accurately Process orders, Data Entry Specialist
- Assist Customer with Tracking information
- Provide Stock check
- Managment experince
- Previous experience in customer service, data entry a must
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ten key by touch
- Typing skills 50+
- Ability to use office Microsoft, Excel, Word
Over two and a half decades ago, in the heart of Los Angeles, ELCO Lighting was founded on the philosophy that high quality lighting products should be sold at a fair market price. Our commitment to this philosophy and dedication to exceptional customer service serve as the very soul of our company. We take pride in our perpetual commitment to such standards that enable us to continually prosper in a highly competitive and unpredictable industry. With our expanding LED product line that entails recessed, track, undercabinet, outdoor and emergency lighting, we are ready to fulfill a variety of lighting demands. Quality engineering, fair market value, professional customer service, and micro-managed inventory are the cornerstones of ELCO Lighting.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)