This national provider of top-tier Senior Living services is known for their quality of care, and the excellence of their facilities. Their growth has created a direct-hire career opportunity for a Maintenance Director for a state-of-the-art facility in Oxnard, CA.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintenance of the entire facility, incorporating HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and interiors. This is a critical, high-visibility position with solid career advancement potential, offering a competitive salary and excellent company benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
This is an ideal position for you if you have the following:
- Knowledge of basic HVAC, electrical, and plumbing in commercial, healthcare, or multi-family residential facilities
- The ability to manage staff in maintenance and housekeeping functions
- The willingness to work on flexible schedule as needed for events and as Manager on Duty
- A desire to work in an industry that enhances quality of life for those you serve
Main Job Duties:
- Maintain Facility in immaculate good repair
- Turn over apartment units quickly and properly for new residents
- Supervise Housekeeping team of 4, produce scheduling and manage staff
- Train staff on Security measures including egress into the locked memory care wing
- Experience with Maintenance and Janitorial work including but not limited to HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Repair, Carpet replacement, and Stain Removal
- Experience managing maintenance, housekeeping, and janitorial personnel
- Experience coordinating the work of outside contractors
- Ability to work with/among the Elderly & /or Memory Impaired
- Willingness to be a team player and take ownership of entire facility during special events, while Manager of the Day (MOD), etc.
- Pleasant and Empathetic demeanor with Residents
This client strongly prefers a candidate who currently resides in the Oxnard, CA area.
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, one of the largest Workforce Specialist firms in the country and with more than 500 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using its proven “Exact Match” methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. Please visit us at www.remx.com.
Location/Region: Oxnard, CA (US)