We are Looking for a Digital and Marketing Manager! You will be responsible for maintaining marketing assets for all shows on the calendar. Work closely with the rest of the team & partnering venues to create and develop an effective marketing plan that will reach the correct demographic & target audiences appropriate for each show. The Marketing Manager will work with the graphic designer to create content used to engage the general public for the purpose of gaining ticket sales. This position will also be responsible for developing and maintaining budgets for each show. The Marketing Manager will oversee social media accounts and ensure they are up to date with engaging material.
- Responsible for development & execution of marketing/promotional plans & budgets.
- Develop & roll out long-term marketing initiatives with assistance of marketing team.
- Create & manage digital cross-promotional opportunities & partnerships
- Develop & pitch promotions to media outlets. Negotiate rates & contracts with various media outlets, book all advertising/media buys & contact radio to set up giveaways.
- Oversee, build & maintain social media presence, research current trends & apply current promotions. Run point for setting up account access with artists.
- Keep up with current social trends to insure social strategy remains current. Develop ad copy; implement ad schedules to appeal to a specific demographic & target customer.
- Oversee and evaluate show performance market-by-market, making adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing market or competitive conditions. Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & assess against goals KPIs and ROIs.
- Supervise publicity, advance press interviews, secure & coordinate artist availability for promotions with management, labels & PR agencies.
- Collaborate with agencies & vendor partners on marketing opportunities for shows, emails, banners & promotions. Develop promotional, advertising partnerships with websites that can reach targeted demographics. Research new technological companies and develop personal relationships with them.
- Work both internally & with artist(s) management to strategize new ways to market shows & reach the correct audience.
- Coordinate efforts with street team(s) to make sure they have materials needed & are marketing to the right audience.
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing/Business Communications or a related field with 2-4 years of related work experience
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media & online marketing initiatives and strategies
- Creative, detail-oriented person who can juggle multiple tasks
- Computer savvy with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google AdWords & Mail Chimp
- Experience with media buying Knowledge of programmatic media and real time bidding
- Experience working with email, mobile and digital marketing programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Knowledge of music industry a plus
We are a small, fast paced music industry based company with new ideas. We currently promote concerts in the states but have big ideas for the future.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)