GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AS AN GRAPHIC PRODUCTION ARTIST @ LOS ANGELES, CA
Solugenix is a professional staffing and IT consulting firm, committed to meeting the needs of its candidates and clients. When you join Solugenix, you join the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of industry innovation. Long before they were commonplace, our pioneering systems became the DNA of today’s technologies. From firsts in cell phone billing systems, to web-based mapping and routing solutions, to fast food help desks, Solugenix drives IT solutions around the world.
At Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. Join Solugenix today and become part of an established team poised to continue creating innovations for the future of our world!
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!
Job Title: Graphic Production Artist
Duration: 3+ Months
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Print Production role. Needs experience with charts and graphs.
- This role is part of the multi-channel content production team. It is a print production role that consists of:
- 50% GPA Desktopping in InDesign from Excel + updating charts in Excel and/or Illustrator. Skills needed: InDesign, Charting in Excel, Excel, Illustrator, ability to round numbers. Intermediate InDesign; advanced Excel
- 30% Content updating. Pulling data from various sources and entering the information into InDesign files. Skills needed: Excel, flexible with deadline driven dates, eye for detail, excellent communicator. Training will be provided.
- 20% Production work that may include printing, shipping, filing, scanning, archiving electronic files, creating PDFs, compiling PDFs, proofing books that are compiled in PDFs. Skill needed: open attitude to pitch in wherever they are needed.
- Financial industry experience is desired, but not required.
- **Ability to shift gears as priorities change and to maintain a positive attitude during intense moments are must-have skills.
- Please submit Production focused GPA's - charts/graphs etc., not creative designers as this role is very production focused.
- This is a production role, not creative. We need candidates with advanced PP and Excel skills. The role is not using InDesign as much as PPT. Also, please present candidates with samples and experience with charts and graphs. Very data driven production design role.
Job Description: Graphic Production Artist
- Updates formatting, layout, design and content for print, PDF and presentation materials based on established templates
- May create layout and design for new materials following specified guidelines
- Updates and creates charts, graphs, templates, and exhibits to be used in communications materials, websites, and/or presentations
- May prepare and package files to send to outside printers and vendors
- May prepare presentation and notes files for use in meetings and webcasts
- May perform graphic searches on stock photo websites, stock photo CDs, and internal sources to be used in projects
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the following software: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (advanced), Microsoft Excel (intermediate; primarily charting), InDesign (CS 5.5) (advanced), Illustrator (intermediate; charting, infographics, and icons), PhotoShop (intermediate; photo retouching/manipulation).
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment; initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals; and ability to lead others while maintaining effective business relationships with associates throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn new applications, as needed
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible within deadline driven due dates
- Demonstrates the ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of graphic design concepts and ability to apply it to work assignments
- Requires at least 3-5 years of experience working in a creative, corporate environment
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. Our custom IT services, including Application Lifecyle Management Services, Business Applications Support, Custom Inbound/Outbound Call Centers, IT Service Desk Operations and Support and Professional Staffing solutions are tailored to unique industry requirements and delivered with predictable, manageable costs to optimize mission-critical transactions, drive business value and support customer success.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)