Director of Sales – West Coast
A world leader in golf simulation, our team is growing its national footprint. The company recognizes a need for a West Coast Regional Director of Sales to properly promote and sell its complete suite of products.
We are looking for a Closer! No relocation necessary. This candidate can work from any location, as long as they are able to successfully service and manage the West Coast territory.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a proven track record in sales. Preference will be given to a candidate that not only has experience in the golf industry, but golf technology sales. The ability to independently develop and actively manage a territory sales plan is an essential function of this role. This responsibility includes development of a strategic territory sales plan in accordance with company goals and objectives. This position is responsible for meeting/exceeding sales revenue and business quota expectations for assigned territory.
We believe our growing product line up allows for tremendous growth in the golf simulator space. For us to reach our goals, we are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive revenue growth
As part of our team, you will:
· Open new channels – Both B2B and B2C customers
· Grow regional revenue - meet and exceed annual sales growth targets.
· Develop and execute a sales plans that aligns with our company goals
Compensation & Benefits:
· Compensation: Base Salary plus Commission
· Territory: West Coast
o A compensation plan at the top of the sports industry
o Commission structure by product line with no cap
o Defined territory
· Comprehensive product and sales training will be provided. This includes CRM software to jumpstart your closing rate.
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Top performing sales professionals with a demonstrated track record in golf industry
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
· Golf/Technology experience a plus
· This is not for amateurs. We need hungry driven closers
· Strong interpersonal, relationship, and persuasive skills
· Effective communication skills including listening, speaking and writing
· The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
· The ability to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
· Solid sales presentation skills and the ability to close a sale
· The ability to prospect leads and build sales pipeline
· Closers, closers, and closers