Job Description: Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator & Senior Operator ( Grade 3-4-5 ) (Multiple Positions Available)
Send Resume to: email@example.com
D R Consultants & Designers, Inc. (DRC) a multi-disciplined engineering firm based in Los Angeles, an EEO employer, is seeking water/wastewater operators grade 4 and 5. Candidate must have at least 5-years experience as a wastewater treatment plant operator that includes experience working with Activated Sludge plants and SCADA controlled systems.
- Oversee and manage all operational tasks of the wastewater treatment plant.
- Operating and monitoring the wastewater treatment plant process equipment, such as: pumps, motors, blowers, mixers, mechanical screens etc. to ensure that treated wastewater meets treatment objectives.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum least 5-years experience working as a wastewater operator
- California drivers license with clean record
- Ability to operate all wastewater treatment equipment
- Interpret field and analytical test results
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate mathematical competence, mechanical ability, problem solving and good communication skills.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: California Grade I to Grade V Wastewater Operator Certificate
Competitive Salary and Benefits Offered
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiter please.
DR is a transportation engineering firm with multi-year contracts with LA METRO, the City of Los Angeles, Port of Los Angeles, Port of Long Beach, Caltrans, and has met or exceeded the requirements of every contract. We consistently receive high-performance ratings, client commendations, and a high rate of follow-on and repeat business. We are a trusted partner to our clients, we draw together teams of design engineers, planners, architects, landscape architects, environmental specialists, economists, scientists, consultants, as well as cost construction, project and program managers dedicated to finding the most innovative and appropriate solutions to create, enhance, and sustain all projects assigned to DRC. The firm has won several engineering excellence awards from the American Public Works Association and the Los Angeles Council of Engineers and Scientists.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)