Designer (SolidWorks) - Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Designer (SolidWorks) in Aliso Viejo, CA who possesses:
- High school diploma
- Expert level at SolidWorks
- Medical device design experience preferred, but open to industry
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.217.4686
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Expert level experience with Solidworks 3D CAD system including design table driven configurations and surfacing. A minimum of 5 years orthopedic medical device product design.
- Strong knowledge in the use and interpretation of geometric dimensioning and tolerance (i.e. GD&T per ANSI 14.9).
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment, including knowledge of machine, forge, and cast manufacturing methods, predominantly with metals and plastics.
- Strong knowledge of design for manufacture (i.e. DFM).
- Proven expertise in usage MS Office Suite
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Designs, develops, and documents implants, instruments, and sterilization system products utilizing Solidworks 3D CAD software and company design control processes.
- Serves on cross-functional product development team responsible for new product development from concept through product launch.
- Perform complex tolerance analysis.
- Develops quality control inspection methods.
- Provides technical input to marketing counterparts on the development of collateral marketing materials.
- Creates and processes Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s).
- Other duties as assigned.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.217.4686
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com
Simply Biotech specializes in recruiting exclusively for the biotech community.
Location/Region: Aliso Viejo, CA (US)