We are aggressively seeking a Bilingual Pharmacy Technician to join a large Healthcare organization. As the year 2018 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be a Bilingual Pharmacy Technician with one of the fastest-growing specialty pharmacy organizations in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Bilingual Pharmacy Technician who can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are a Bilingual Pharmacy Technician and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration
- Perform duties greet and assist customers at an assigned Pharmacy location, working within the limits of prescribed routines.
- Greet customers entering the Pharmacy, locate and confirm prescription, enter sale into cash register system, and collect payments due. Communicate customer concerns or questions to management.
- Package prescriptions filled by Pharmacy Team and place in appropriate location for pickup or delivery.
- Assist customers to locate over-the-counter items and respond to inquiries.
- Respond to telephone calls and enter medication refill requests into computer system.
- Perform opening and closing procedures on the cash register.
- Maintain clean and organized customer checkout area.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in the State of CA with no disciplines (upload verification and update the license tab)
- 2+ year(s) experience as a pharmacy technician filling and packaging prescriptions, answering customer inquiries, and data entry
- Must be able to read, write and speak Spanish fluently
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Bilingual Pharmacy Technician position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)