Dove Communications, a leader in telecommunications for 25 years is seeking a professional computer network and VOIP phones Technician to join our high-growth, award winning team.
Requirements include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, as well as post-installation computer networks and VoIP phone systems.
- Design, implement, maintain, monitor, and administer deployment of IP based PBXs and VoIP endpoints
- Setup and maintain servers and Active Directories
- Installation , Manage, and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server & office 365
- Setup and maintain disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Configuring, maintaining Desktop/laptop computer hardware and peripherals
- Configuring, maintaining Adobe products, Internet browsers and Antivirus/Spyware/Malware
- Implementing and monitoring network security , Firewalls and VPNs
- WIFI networks setup
- Provide technical support and assistance to other members of the IT team
- Identify issues/concerns with telecommunication carriers and service providers to ensure telecommunication systems and circuits maintain optimal performance.
- Install low voltage cable when needed, design and install telephony wall fields, and terminate cable
- Minimum of 2 years applied experience within the telecom industry with premise wiring
- 5-7 years of experience in computer networking
- CCNP Voice (formally CCVP), CCIE certification, or comparable professional experience is required.
- Experience with both residential and commercial environments
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Windows Server experience, including installation, migration, support/maintenance
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be loyal and want to work long term
- Must own reliable truck/van vehicle w/insurance and valid license and with a good driving record
- Must have tools
· Local travel to and from work sites
Dove Communications, a leader in IT & telecommunications for 25 years.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)