Top Entertainment Company located in Beverly Hills looking for HR Recruiting Manager.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Responsible for recruitment process
- Able to write / edit job descriptions for postings
- Develop vendor contacts for recruiting / networks for Talent sourcing
- Effective On boarding new employees and exit process
- Ensure compliance with applicant I9’s, reference check verification, etc
- Coordinates salary administration
- Conducts exit interviews for all terminated employees including final paperwork, pay check distribution and collection of employee badges / parking passes etc.
- Managing / tracking of offer letters
- Special projects as needed
- Prior Entertainment Company HR experience required.
- Bachelors degree in Business, HR Management or related field
- PC / MAC Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to counsel and motivate across all levels of staff
- Calm under pressure
- Able to prioritize
- Excellent Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Excellent Organization skills
- Able to maintain confidentially
- Professional demeanor
- Sense of urgency
- Up to date on recruiting best practices
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of applicant tracking programs
$60k to $90k DOE and excellent benefits
We are a staffing agency. We posted this for a client that would like to remain confidential.
Location/Region: Beverly Hills, CA (US)