Are you ready to be a part of something big? To make change and directly impact the growth and potential of a startup solar company? Pick My Solar’s fast paced, exciting, and engaging startup environment might be just what you’re looking for. Not only are we innovating and disrupting the solar market, but we are making the world a cleaner place to live. Now is your chance to get in on the ground floor and innovate with the some the brightest clean tech entrepreneurs around.
Pick My Solar was named Los Angeles, California’s hottest startup by Start-up Grind. Pick My Solar also became TechWeek State and National Startup Champions. With powerful partners such as Google and Sonnen Home Battery Storage, Pick My Solar is on it’s way to becoming the one-stop-shop for all things clean energy.
Our first priority at Pick My Solar is to ensure our employees work in a fun and engaging environment while fostering and developing traits that will benefit their solar careers. We want to ensure it is a fun and engaging environment and beneficial to their solar careers. We believe our employees are not just human capital, but key catalysts for change. The Pick My Solar startup machine requires drive, dedication, hard work, and sacrifice to operate. Do you have what it takes to innovate, disrupt, and succeed with us? The clean tech revolution starts here.
What We Need
The Senior Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for walking qualified leads through our proven process to closed deals. The Senior Account Manager knows the ins-and-outs of the solar industry. Their primary goal will be to close contracts over the phone and via email. This is an in-office position. This position is extremely transparent and educational – no hard selling is required.
- Guide customers through the entire sales process
- Run analysis on solar bids and advice customers accordingly
- Process contracts and maintain relationship to grow referral base
- Learn our CRM and backend portal functions
- Become a solar expert and continue to improve your knowledge base
- Follow workflow process with extreme detail
- Assist in improving processes and user experience
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree
- 5 years combined work or internship experience
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- A roll up your sleeves and get dirty – doer
- An “Inbox Zero” mentality
- Strong organization skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Desire to work hard, learn and grow within the organization
- Experience with database management or CRM workflow
- Previous Solar or Clean Energy Industry Sales Experience
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and skills
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company provided snacks
- Beautiful and fun office environment in the hub of cleantech and start-up incubation
- Opportunity for upward growth
Pick My Solar is an online solar purchasing marketplace providing home and business owners with expert advice and high quality custom bids from a national network of highly qualified solar installers. Pick My Solar’s mission is to simplify the solar purchasing process, drive down costs, and provide the consumer advocacy necessary for solar to achieve broad market success. The service has won several awards, including the Kauffman Foundation’s Innovation Award, two U.S. Department of Energy SunShot Catalyst awards, and 2015 Tech Week National Startup of the Year.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)