AM-Touch Dental Supply is currently seeking a Healthcare Sales Representative to join our sales team in Valencia, CA. This position will report to the Sales Manger, Vice President of Sales and Marketing and will be responsible for managing a territory of approximately 300 clients. Through a high volume of outbound and inbound calls, the representative is responsible for meeting recurring sales goals while growing their territory. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to connect on a personal level with customers. The candidate will be a brand ambassador with the goal of establishing long-term client relationships contributing to the overall growth and success of the AM-Touch brand.
· Call on new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule, obtaining orders, and servicing existing accounts.
· Focus sales outreach by studying existing and potential volume of dental offices.
· Submit orders by referring to pricing, promotions and product literature.
· Ensure accuracy of customer and account information.
· Communicate across departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Resolve customer complaints and communicate issues to management.
· Contribute to overall team and individual territory success.
· The ideal candidate will possess a 4-year degree or a minimum of 2 years experience in business- to- business sales or equivalent.
· General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
· Ability to solve practical problems and resolve customer issues.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in various written and oral formats.
AM-Touch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
At AM-Touch, our passion for perfection and dedication to simplicity are the pillars of our business. For over 26 years, we have been successfully supplying the dental industry with quality products and service and we continue to innovate and create new ways to deliver more value to our customers. We are a select distributor for all major brands in our industry. Our distribution center is recognized as one of the finest in the country: clean, efficient, and streamlined. Our team members are one of our most valuable assets. We surround our members with a thriving, positive work environment while empowering them with the product knowledge and training they need to provide our clients with the best service in the industry.